- Airline ticket
Day 1 – Arrive in Sydney
- Pick up at the airport, transfer to Sydney hotel for check in.
- Rest of the day free & easy at leisure.
Day 2 – Half day Sydney City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed for Sydney city tour.
- Enjoy colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbourside suburbs and friendly people.
- View Sydney Opera House, Parliament House, Sydney Town Hall and Tower etc.
- Tour will commence from a certain point, close to your hotel.
Day 3 – Full day Blue Mountains & Wildlife Experience Tour with Lunch
- Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor.
- Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
- Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides.
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley. Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation up-close (subject to weather conditions).
- Observe numerous other ‘Aussie’ favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos.
- Overnight in Sydney.
Day 4 – Departure
After breakfast, transfer from Sydney hotel to airport to board your flight for next destination.